3/16" DIA Flux Coated Low Fuming Bronze (LFB) Brazing RodRegular price $10.50 Save $-10.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
GF-78 Flux Coated Low Fuming Bronze in 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter is a high-quality bronze with additions of manganese and iron to increase hardness and strength while limiting zinc fuming. It is primarily used on steel and copper.
- Size: 3/16" DIA
- Flux Coated
- Length: 36"
- Alloy 681 UNS/CDA C68100
- AWS A5.8 Class RBCuZn-C
- ASME SFA5.8 Class RBCuZn-C
- Cu: 56.0 - 60.0%
- Zn: Balance
- Fe: 0.25 - 1.20%
- Si: 0.04 - 0.20%
- Al: 0.01%
- Pb: 0.05%
- Mn: 0.01 - 0.50%
- Sn: 0.80-1.10%
- Total Others*: 0.50%
*Total Others is copper (Cu) plus the sum of the named elements is 99.5 min.
- Single Values are maximum unless otherwise specified.
- Certifications are available upon request.
- Melting Point: 1630ºF (888ºC)
- Solidification: 1595ºF (868ºC)
- Tensile Strength, psi: 65,000
- Brinell Hardness: 96