3/32" DIA GF-72 Nickel Silver Brazing RodRegular price $10.50 Save $-10.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
GF-72 Nickel Silver Brazing Rod in 3/32" (2.4mm) diameter is a high-quality copper copper/zinc alloy with approximately 10% nickel (Ni) to limit fuming and enhance strength. It is primarily used on steel and carbide.
- Size: 3/32" DIA
- Length: 36"
- Alloy 773 UNS/CDA C77300
- AWS A5.8 Class RBCuZn-D
- ASME SFA5.8 Class RBCuZn-D
- Cu: 46.0 - 50.0%
- Zn: Balance
- Si: 0.04 - 0.25%
- Al: 0.01%
- Pb: 0.05%
- Ni: 9.0 - 11.0%
- P: 0.25%
- Total Others*: 0.50
*Total Others is copper (Cu) plus the sum of the named elements is 99.5 min.
- Single Values are maximum unless otherwise specified.
- Certifications are available upon request.
- Melting Point: 1715ºF (935ºC)
- Solidification: 1690ºF (921ºC)
- Tensile Strength, psi: 80,000 (avg.)
- Brinell Hardness: 120