Type “U” is a finely ground, all-purpose paste flux for brazing with silver alloys. It readily dissolves unwanted oxides and inhibits further oxidation. Type “U” provides the clean surface needed for the ready flow of molten silver alloys.
- Standard all-purpose white flux
- Used for Silver Braze Applications
- Can be used with most ferrous and non ferrous metals
- Creamy Paste Flux
- Available in 1 Pound Jars
- Easily resealable
- Not recommended on aluminum, magnesium, and titanium.
- Form: White Paste
- Filler Metal Type: BAg/BCuP
- Characteristic: All Purpose
- Temperature Range (F): 1050ºF - 1600ºF
- Temperature Range (C): 565ºC - 870ºC